Wolf Creek Ranch is a mecca for the outdoor enthusiasts. Not only does the Ranch offer amazing on-ranch activities, but the surrounding area offers almost anything the outdoor enthusiast could desire.
- Wolf Creek Ranch is literally in the middle of the action and leisure sports wonderland of Northern Utah.
- Other nearby activities include all of the traditional water sports such as wake boarding, sailing and stand-up paddle boarding on the three nearby Jordanelle, Deer Creek and Strawberry reservoirs. Kayaking and whitewater rafting are available on the Provo and Weber Rivers nearby, and many other rivers within a few hour drive.Park City and the Heber Valley are world famous for their hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails.Mountain climbing is available in many nearby locations.
- Target and skeet shooting are available in a number of ranges near the Ranch. Hunting is also available through a variety of outfitters for upland game birds and for big game on nearby ranches.
- Moab, the self-proclaimed Adventure Sports Capital of the world is an easy 4 hour drive.
- Zion, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands and Capitol Reef National Parks and Lake Powell are a 4-5 hour drive south. Yellowstone and Teton National Parks are a 5 hour drive north.
- Dinosaur National Park is 2.5 hours east.
- The Great Salt Lake is an hour west. The world famous Bonneville Salt Flats are 2 hours west. West Wendover, Nevada and its casinos and Concert venues are at the western edge of the Salt Flats, just a few minutes farther.